Because our Roll-On Deodorant and our Pure Body Soap share so many of their best characteristics and ingredients, we decided to bundle them together so that your easily irritated skin can have the comprehensive care it deserves.
- Organic lavender and sandalwood essential oils eliminate odor without clogging your pores; both scents promote tranquility, relaxation and stress relief
- Organic apricot oil in our Deodorant formula keeps you dry and residue-free, while aloe vera, grapefruit oil and olive oil allows skin to retain moisture, ease inflammation and reduce excessive oiliness
- Both formulas use blends of essentials oils, but are relatively free from any distinctive scent.
- Our Roll-On Deodorant is a clinically proven, holistic formula, while our Pure Body Soap is designed to cleanse.
Purified Aqua (Water), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin (Palm), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Cleavers Extract*, Magnesium Stearate, Potassium Sorbate (Potassium), Mixed Tocopherils, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil*, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Oil*, Pelargonium Roseum Asperum (Geranium) Essential Oil*, Salvia Lavandulaefolia (Sage) Essential Oil*, Aniba parviflora (Rosewood) Essential Oil*, Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)*, Prunus Armeniacae (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)*
Pure Body Soap Bar:
Purified Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel*, Focus Vesiculosis (Seaweed), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit Seed) Extract, Olive Leaf Extract, Vitamin E*, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
1. Shake well everytime you use the product.
Having trouble with rolling on the product? Our deodorant is made of essential oils, and primarily naturally ingredients, which means that sometimes they don’t roll onto the skin as easily as many products found on grocery shelves. Just shake well, run the container under warm water and squeeze, and you’ll be odor-free in no time!
2. Roll onto dry underarm
We recommend that if you are new to this product, allow your body at least 7-10 days to flush out your old deodorant and allow this deodorant to perform effectively.
Pure Body Soap Bar:
Lather Pure Body Soap between palms with water. Massage over body and rinse.