Designed to be a base to lengthen and darken eyelashes without coating them in irritating ingredients, it should be paired with a another color, it’s no surprise that Real Purity’s Mascara is one of our most popular products. Real Purity mascaras never clump or flake. Apply this Prime & Lengthen version first, followed by a second shade, to give your eyelashes extra length.
*Please note: Real Purity's Prime & Lengthen Mascara will initially appear white, not clear, on the lashes, but will dry clear and will not show any color when paired with a second mascara.
- Aloe vera extract acts a a strong anti-oxidant while moisturizing, calming and healing
- Organic jojoba seed oil (similar to an oil produced by your own skin) improves each shade's texture and application while beeswax, candellila and carnuba wax provide a barrier against irritants
- Cucumber extract provides moisturizing and emollient properities, while argan oil (non-greasy and non-irritating) provides vitamin e and fatty acids
- This formula uses a sugar-derived, non-irritating preservative (the only preservative approved by Whole Foods) while helps preserve the quality of the formula and extends its time of use
- All of Real Purity’s mascaras are micronized (not nano-sized)
(Purified Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract*, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candellia) Wax, Acrylates & VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Adipic Acid/Diethylene Glycol/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Marine Collagen (plant-based), Cucumis Satiras Fruit (Cucumber) Extract*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Pentadecane, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aminomethyl Propanol, Allantoin (Comfrey Root), Xylityl Sesquicaprylate, Panthenol (Vitamin B5) and Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
May contain: Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (Cl 77492, Cl 77491, Cl 77499)
Apply to clean dry, eyelashes. Re-apply as needed.
This mascara is designed to have a plumping effect on the lashes, and should be used underneath another mascara as a base.
Utilizing to much may create a white appearance.