Designed to lengthen and darken eyelashes without coating them in irritating ingredients, it’s no surprise that Real Purity’s Mascara is one of our most popular products. Real Purity mascaras never clump or flake. Apply this Prime & Lengthen version first, followed by a second shade, to give your eyelashes extra length.
*Please note: Real Purity's Prime & Lengthen Mascara will initially appear white, not clear, on the lashes, but will dry clear and will not show any color when paired with a second mascara.
- Aloe vera extract acts a a strong anti-oxidant while moisturizing, calming and healing
- Organic jojoba seed oil (similar to an oil produced by your own skin) improves each shade's texture and application while beeswax, candellila and carnuba wax provide a barrier against irritants
- Cucumber extract provides moisturizing and emollient properities, while argan oil (non-greasy and non-irritating) provides vitamin e and fatty acids
- This formula uses a sugar-derived, non-irritating preservative (the only preservative approved by Whole Foods) while helps preserve the quality of the formula and extends its time of use
- All of Real Purity’s mascaras are micronized (not nano-sized)
(Purified Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract*, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candellia) Wax, Acrylates & VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Adipic Acid/Diethylene Glycol/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Marine Collagen (plant-based), Cucumis Satiras Fruit (Cucumber) Extract*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Pentadecane, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aminomethyl Propanol, Allantoin (Comfrey Root), Xylityl Sesquicaprylate, Panthenol (Vitamin B5) and Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
May contain: Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (Cl 77492, Cl 77491, Cl 77499)
Apply to clean dry, eyelashes. Re-apply as needed.
This mascara is designed to have a plumping effect on the lashes, and should be used underneath another mascara as a base.
Utilizing to much may create a white appearance.