If you're feeling bloated, fatigued, or just need a natural body reset, make a smoothie! Smoothies are a versatile, healthy way to detox your body and get the nutrients you need to feel energized. Experiment with adding chia seeds, flax seeds, or protein powder to increase fiber and protein intake. Perfect for an on-the-go breakfast, snack, or meal replacement, these easy smoothie recipes are sure to please.
Start your day right with this energizing matcha smoothie. The green tea provides a burst of energy, while banana and spinach offer potassium and iron.
- 2 cups lightly packed baby spinach
- 4 teaspoons roughly chopped fresh ginger
- 2 frozen bananas
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- 1 ½ cups coconut water
Having tummy trouble? Try this probiotic-packed smoothie to get your gut back in check.
- ½ cup dairy free milk (try almond or cashew milk)
- ½ cup dairy free kefir or yogurt
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ounce aloe vera juice
Keep your immune system strong while nourishing your body with this overall wellness smoothie. A great way to start your day.
- 1 small carrot, chopped
- 1-2 navel oranges, peeled
- 1 small knob of ginger, peeled
- ½ cup dairy free milk, such as Coconut milk
- ½ frozen banana
- ¼ cup yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- Dash of lemon juice
- ½-1 cup ice
In the mood for something warm? Try this soothing latte packed with anti-inflammatory ingredients that will settle your stomach while keeping you satisfied.
- 1 heaping teaspoon fresh or ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon peeled and roughly chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 cup almond milk
- Ground black pepper (optional for garnish)