Obviously, you’ve already purchased most of your holiday gifts at Real Purity – but is it possible to find eco-friendly gifts for anyone still left on your shopping list? Absolutely! Retailers are realizing that more and more shoppers care about buying green products, and there’s a plethora of e-commerce sites for you to explore that are both convenient and eco-friendly. See below for some eco-friendly gift ideas to consider for the holiday season.
Gifts for kids and babies:
- The Magic Cabin has a large selection of green toys such as the Grow-with-me Rocking Horse made from eco-friendly rubber wood and The Treefort Kitmade from salvaged tree branches.
- Uncle Goose is an environmentally conscious company that uses non toxic inks and fast-growing sustainable basswood. These Classic ABC Blocks with Canvas Bag are timeless and eco-friendly.
- Organically Hatched specializes in the best organic baby products. A couple of great gift ideas are the Earth Mamy Angel Baby Kit and the Organic Bucket Bunch.
Gifts for teens:
- Uncommon Goods believes in sustainability and using recycled materials whenever possible. They carry unique products for almost anyone on your list. A couple of best bets for teens are the Game of Phones and Portable Table Tennis
- Solio specializes in solar charges for a variety of devices including iPhone, Android, and Kindle.
- Fair Indigo is a company that carries fair trade, recycled and organic clothing. The Raspberry Mismatched USA Made Socks and Organic Fair Trade Leggings would be good options for a teenage girl.
Gifts for women:
- Bambecois a sustainable home goods company that believes in regeneration and reducing their carbon footprint. You can find gifts for almost anyone, but one of our favorite ideas is the Tea Time Gift Set
- Dogeared, Inc. is a jewelry company that uses recycled sterling silver and hand craft all of their products in the United States. You can find gifts for moms, sisters, nieces, daughters, friends, and grandmas. The Friendship Sparkle Ring red bracelet set and the Pearls of Love pearl necklace would both make great gifts.
- Etsy is another great place to find sustainable gifts for almost anyone on your list. Check out these Eco-friendly sponges and this Framed burlap sign.
Gifts for men:
- Eartheasy is another place to look for a variety of green gift ideas. They sell cooking, camping, outdoor and survival products. A couple of great gift ideas for the man in your life would be the Emergency Roadside Kit and the SunBell Solar Lamp and Phone Charger
- Fielder’s Choice is a unique company that specializes in wallets, caps, and accessories made from vintage materials. Take a look at the Berra Zip Wallet 4.
- Every Man Jack offers hair, skin, shave, sports, and kit products made from naturally derived ingredients and they never test on animals. This Manual Razor is a better choice than using disposable razors, which end up in landfills. The Cedarwood Body Kit is another great choice.
Whatever gifting route you take this year, there’s no need to skip eco-friendly gifts because you’re out of ideas or sticking with a low budget. Between these ideas (and the many items here at RealPurity.com), you can absolutely go eco-friendly no matter what you’re looking for.
Need gifts for others (or yourself)? Don’t forget everything at RealPurity.com! Whether you need a luxurious facial cream, like our Anti-Aging Dragonfruit Cream, or stocking stuffers for the kids (like these new lip balms), you can’t go wrong with our own eco-friendly options. Shop now and take $5 off any order $20 or more through Saturday, December 16th, 2017 with code HOLIDAY at checkout.